About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Friday, February 04, 2011

Friday!

Yay. Enough said.

My TUSAL picture.. Note the yellow on top lol. Soooo sick of yellow. But the finished product will be worth it.


Speaking of yellow - here is my progress shot of Lest we Forget.


And a quick shot of my Lizzy Kate design. I had to change the colour of the kitty cat because the white blended into the fabric too much. Really enjoying it and I think its going to frame up really nicely - but can only work on it when the rest of the house is not near me lol.


Thats all I've got tonight.

xx

3 comments:

Bec said...

Wow, you have done a lot of yellow stitching on Lest We Forget! No wonder you are sick of it!!

You have made great progress on it though. :)

The lizzy Kate design will look great when framed. Will you do the dog one too?

Happy Stitching
Bec

Daffycat said...

Holy crows that it a lot of yellow threads! Great TU update!

Ziggyeor said...

Wow I love yellow but I think stitching a lot of it and I would begin to hate it too!

Cute Lizzie Kate.