About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Thursday, February 03, 2011

I am grateful

You know, sometimes I bitch and moan about Jason. But after today I really need to pull my head in. I love my job but a change in management has seen things get progressively worse over the last few months. I didn't leave work until after 6.30 tonight and I expected Jason to complain about it. Partly for his own selfish (not in a bad way) reasons and partly out of worry for me. He was awesome. He didn't say anything negative. He fed the kids, got lunches ready for tomorrow and showed no annoyance at me when I finally got home just after 7. It was such a relief. Nothing worse than having a hard time at work and then having to deal with a partner who doesn't understand when you get home. Anyway - I just wanted to give him the credit he deserves.

I think TUSAL piccies are due tonight but i'm just not up to it. Sad I know. How hard is it to get up, get the camera, take a piccie and download it. Meh.. too hard tonight lol.

I haven't had much time to pay attention to what is going on in the North, but by reading Facebook (sad that it seems to have become my news source lol), that it was pretty bad but not as catastrophic as they thought it may be. I should go and check my facts hey.

xx

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hugs to get you through work and I'm glad you've got a great guy!

Hope everything is going well in Australia.

Nina said...

You've got quite the cross stitching bug atm, huh? One day I'll get mine out of the cupboard - it's already been there for 8 years, another one won't hurt it (it will probably fall apart LOL). Glad your Mum liked the one you did for her, I think it's great!!

Loved the ABC you did for Robbie - will steal it,just the idea, not the words :oP

Hope your weekend goes by a bit slower