Big boy finished his shower tonight and came out to announce that he has a schedule for the next few days' brushing and flossing. This is the boy that I have to remind every night to brush his teeth. I sound like my mother "do your teeth"..
So I ask him if it has anything to do with the Blue Light Disco coming up on Friday night. He said he might want to kiss someone. What the? He's only 12 (well almost 12).. far out! I told him he didn't have to worry about kissing girls yet - he had heaps of time to do that. So then we had a bit of a moment.. he was sitting up on his bed and I had gone in to say goodnight so I was lying next to him trying to find out who he wants to kiss.. then he grabs snuffy (the last remaining member of his sleep team) turns him around makes a fart noise with snuffy's butt in my face. Yes.. he is still only a boy lol
xx

2 comments:
Love it, I have a 55 yr old who still does stupid fart jokes LOL
Too funny! I think all boys are the same, that sounded just like something mine would have done(or maybe I should say would still do!!) lol
Post a Comment