About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Where the flock is my Diet Coke Guy?

Who remembers the Diet Coke Guy? This is my version...


It always feel so weird when the window cleaners come. They can't see in. Well either they can't see in or they are incredibly talented in keeping a straight face.. we've done some crazy things behind those windows over the years. LOL

And another pic of my two treasures from yesterday afternoon. We were on our way back from Grandma's house and they both crashed. We were pretty close to home by the time I took this photo. I thought for sure I wouldn't get a red light and a chance to snap them. But as "luck" would have it (and the law of averages saying that I never get a clear run along that stretch of road) we got a red light.

Apparently there was some drama at daycare today. Robbie and two of his mates escaped! I'm feeling a little blurgh about it. They say its because of all the rain the hinges on the gates had rusted so the kids just pushed the gate open. Sounds a bit dodge to me. I know hindsight is a wonderful thing but I'd like to think that checking the gates are now listed on their risk register! They got the kids before they left the perimeter of the centre.. they must have made it to the car park. Eeek. Trust my boy to be involved though lol.

Oh and Happy Valentines Day for what its worth. We're not big on celebrating it here. I'd be happy to not acknowledge it but Jason likes the excuse to show a little extra lurve. Not that he could today. He is in agony. Not sure what the go is yet, but he went to the doc (shock horror - and that is how I know he really IS in pain) and they think it could be gout. Unfortunately he ticks most of the boxes for it. So the doc has given him some painkillers and he has to go back tomorrow for blood tests. The poor thing though.. its in his knee and he cannot put any pressure on it at all. Or touch it. I think he's feeling like an old man.

Speaking of old.. this old chook needs to go to bedfordshire...

xx

3 comments:

Annette said...

hihi ... life is never as on tv...hihi
Great pictures of your boys... so cute

Bec said...

Aww! how sweet are your boys!! :)

I bet it would be weird when the window man comes. lol

Oh no! That is not good about the day care. No matter what 'excuse' they have, no kid should EVER be able to get out!! Where were the people meant to be watching them?

I hope Jason feels better soon.

Nina said...

Laughing at the window guy...brings back memories....I was never sure if Alan was just setting me up when he told me they couldn't see in!! I guess since none of us have ever been on the other side of the window, we'll never know!

NOT laughing at the great escape...OMFG....my cousin had her girl escape from one in Sydney. A man actually picked her, & the little boy she was with, up from a median strip on a main road - luckily he was a "nice" man & took them to the nearest servo where the cops were called. Yucko!!

Glad he's safe :o)