About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Procrastinating

Firstly, I want to say thanks to you for your lovely comments on my last post. We had the funeral last Wednesday and it was a simple graveside service. So many people came to pay their respects. It was just how Grandpa would have wanted it.

I'm trying to get through some work tonight to catch up from last week. Arghhhhhh. Not having a very successful time as I keep getting distracted :p

I managed to get a few layouts done at scrap camp last weekend before I left. I'm so lazy though and have only scanned a couple. Two of my favourite layouts ever with two of my favourite subjects ever!



Still haven't done any stitching! My Lizzie Kate is waiting patiently for my return :p

Okay - thats me done.. must go and do some more work.

xx

No comments: