For those of you that asked about the cuttlebug - its pretty much a cute little machine that embosses and cuts paper and fabric (I think?). I've taken some pics (not real flash pics though :p) of what it does. This pic shows a plain bit of silver card (bit like an aluminium foil finish) - pity I didn't think to take the photo before we put it through the cuttlebug.
The next one shows the finish after a piece went through an embossing folder. Looks cool hey!
Can't wait to get mine!
Since my last post, I've had another birthday. Joy. The big 4-0 next year - I'm going to have a ripper of a party. And its tattoo time when I turn 40. Eeek. I already know what I'm getting and where lol. A little superman logo on my left shoulder.. Just like my main man Jon :p.
Also since my last post, I've come down with a horrible head cold. Blah.
Anyway, better go and do something productive. Hope you all have a great Sunday!
xx

3 comments:
Wow it's so cool. What an awesome layout. Great acheievement and your boys are gorgeous and it's perfect for that pic.
Alicia xo
That is a great photo of your boys! Love the layout too :)
Oh, how cool is the cuttlebug!
That will come in very handy.
Happy birthday again! Hope you had a wonderful day. LOL great idea for your tattoo.
Hope you get better soon!
xo
wow love that pic honey and the layout is awesome!! great stuff honey..xxx
enjoy your cuttlebug....they are awesome...you will have so much fun with it!
Post a Comment