About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stitchy update

My mother gave me some dollars for my birthday so I went to Spotlight yesterday and came home with this.


I plan to turn it into this (except mine won't be on pink aida):

I purchased this chart from Wee Little Stitches a few months ago. One of my all time favourite movies. This is my progress so far. Yep - heaps to go lol.



I've also made some progress on my Lizzie Kate (Cat Lessons for People). It's coming along great. Only problem is, this is the first piece I've stitched on linen and I have found a mistake in the orange box. I haven't decided if I'm going to pull it out and re-stitch that part yet. But of course, its the first place my eyes go to now.
I've had an incredibly lazy day today. I feel guilty.. eeek. Still trying to shake this rotten head cold though. Blah.


Hope you're all having a great week.


xx

5 comments:

Vicky said...

I just had a closer look at the Lizzie Kate and it is really hard to pick the "whoopsie" so I wouldn't worry about frogging.

Kim said...

I wouldn't bother frogging either unless it really bugs you. After all, whoever looks at it once it's finished and framed won't know what the pattern was like, so it won't look anything but perfect to them!

:)

Congrats on the stash!

Krissy Christie said...

Such a cool pattern chickie! Hehehe I never knew there where such funky cross stitch patterns when I used to do it...maybe I should re-visit that hobby someday :)

Krissy xx

Kimmie said...

Hahahaha! Love the new chart!

Pumpkin said...

Neat! Love the new chart :o)

We all deserve a day to ourselves once in awhile.