I make no secret of the fact that I'm an old school bogan.. I used to love hooning around downtown in my old beast (affectionately called Russell)... wearing hair band singlet shirts, ugg boots.. need I go on.. here is a photo (i'm the one in the black singlet) just in case you need proof. (oh and the photo has to be at least 20 years old!)
So... can you imagine someone like moi being addicted to Australia's Next Top Model? Me either. I'm not quite sure what the appeal is. I have never ever ever been a girly girl, so its not like I'm trying to channel some inner goddess lol.. but Monday nights.. 7.30pm.. I'm on the couch ready for another installment!
xx


2 comments:
Haha! even with seeing that photo I still can't picture you as a bogan!
I love that show too!!
Definitely the most girly thing I do/watch lol.
I think I only what it because I like to see their pictures at the end of each ep.
I don't know....I guess you turn into a "grown-up" and things go all weird. LOL
Post a Comment