I love days like today. I've finished most of the washing, done the groceries and now can just kick back and enjoy the rest of the day. Don't care what other housework is waiting for me. Just going to chill out! And I'll even get the chance to have a nanna nap - bliss!
Gorgeous day today where I am - slight breeze to keep things nice and comfy :)
I've made some more progress on my 12 blessings piece. Since this photo was taken (yesterday morning), I've finished the title along the bottom. Only four squares and the charms to go! Can't wait.
All else is motoring along the same in my world. Big boy has been really well behaved over the last week. The group leader at vacation care (school holidays in my part of the world) said he has been absolutely fantastic. So frustrating! One term of primary school left and then its on to high school. Hopefully the new challenges of high school will help him step up.
Other things going on in my world but not really appropriate to talk about on here. I just take one day at a time and look forward to my time to shine :). So grateful to have my two little treasures.
Hope you're all having a great weekend!
xx

3 comments:
Hope you enjoyed the rest of your relaxing day stitching! Love how your progress is coming along on your 12 Blessings piece :^)
The weather was great today, wasn't it?!
12 blessings stitches up real quick! looking really good :)
12 Blessings is looking great.
Enjoy the nap :)
Post a Comment