About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Why?

Why do the weekends go by so quickly? Why do I leave the housework till Sunday and then regret it? I think having to work late every Friday night makes the weekends seem shorter somehow. Perhaps because they are! Applications for my offsider position closed on Friday. Hopefully I can make a decision nice and quickly and have some relief for the Friday nights.

Nice cruisy weekend here. Managed to make some good progress on Lest we Forget today and also some on the Lizzy Kate design. Poor JBJ is sitting on my scrapping desk all alone. I need to be in the right frame of mind to work on that sucker.

For the time being I'll be content with the JBJ figurine on my desk. Yes, really! :p

Better go to bed. It's going to be another busy work week!

xx

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hi Shelley - Yes, JBJ rocks.....I was lucky enough to see them in December at Etihad....it's been over 30 years since I've done a live concert ANYWHERE, so to go seem them was such a blast....glad another stitcher with the same taste in music has found me...was beginning to think I was the only person on the planet that stitches to Blood on Blood :)