Welcome to Wednesday! I had a great day scrapping with Krissy from Wicked Princesses with a fabulous bunch of ladies. I've ordered a Cuttlebug - oh.my.god... I had no idea how cool those little machines were until today!
Chloe (my darling stepdaughter) sent me a message today asking if I thought her dad would pay for her apprenticeship. By that I'm assuming she means the beauty course she wants to do. I told her I had no idea but for fark sake, don't send him a text asking him lol. I know what his first answer will be. But if I wanted to I could talk him around. But to be honest, I'm not overly cool with the idea at the moment. I would do anything for my kids, but Chloe has pretty much decided she wants nothing to do with us (unless she is visiting to collect Easter eggs or birthday presents) so the immature part of me thinks why should we? And then comes the whole "well if we are giving you this money then you should behave how we want you to". I know its wrong and it doesn't work like that but I can't help being human. All this teenage stuff is foreign to me. So will be interesting to see how it all pans out in the next little while.
I'm having a great break away from work. I really enjoy just being a mum. But oh well, I chose to have a mortgage so I need to work to pay for it!
Oh and I meant to say that my girls weekend down at Port Stephens was absolutely the best! Emma and I had a great time. No kids, no husbands and no animals. We climbed a mountain and then had a massage and a spa. Ate great food, had heaps of hot showers and watched movies and ate popcorn. Bliss!
Be good!
xx

4 comments:
It was so fab to scrap the day away with you today chickie :D Yay for the cuttlebug!!
Krissy xx
A scrapbooking day sounds fun, what's a cuttlebug? I hear of these machines but don't know what they are.
Teenagers can be hard! I hope it gets sorted for you all.
I was wondering what a cuttlebug was as well, although I did go on your link. It's like a little cutter or something though?
Can we see pictures of your scrapping soon?
:)
I envy you your girls weekend! I haven't had one of those in awhile now.
Glad to meet another Bon Jovi lover ;o)
Post a Comment